Putin is a boogeyman and controlled opposition

LS2
Site Admin

Putin is a boogeyman and controlled opposition

Vladimir Putin rose to power by being the hero after the Russian apartment bombings. But that was caused by the FSB, and Putin was the director of the FSB until short before that event. Clearly he installed himself as president through terrorism, so Russia has a terrorist as the head of state. And since intelligence agencies work together globally, his power isn't something contrary to the wishes of the deep state; it's all part of a charade and he's playing the role of a boogeyman to the West.

I should clarify on that. What does he do wrong, then? How people perceive someone doesn't necessarily have to do with their actions, they can just be demonized for no reason, as many recent events demonstrate very clearly. (Russel Brand and Julian Assange suffice as examples.) The West is not supposed to consider that NATO expansion has anything to do with Putin's decision to invade Ukraine. We're just supposed to see him as an incarnation of evil.

There's a parallel with Al Qaeda. They were set up to be blamed for 9/11, even though it comes forth from the Mujahedeen who were trained by the CIA. That's the hallmark of a boogeyman: it's a supposed evil which behind the scenes is set up by an intelligence agency.

The problem with Putin's background is that the other side of the story, namely the view of him as some kind of hero, isn't the truth either. When he speaks out against woke culture and the likes, that causes some people in the West, mostly on the right side of the political spectrum, to sympathize. Meanwhile he still gets demonized, so this is just polarizing Western populations. And because he's part of the deep state, he can just tone down his apparent opposition to the deep state. That's what Donald Trump did. That's right: it isn't just an American president who can function as controlled opposition, but a forein one as well. The deep state has influence globally, so they can control all parts of the threatre.

Tags:
Horrux

Re: Putin is a boogeyman and controlled opposition

I guess they really are using 1984 as a blueprint, going for the "Oceania" (The Americas, UK and maybe Western Europe) "Eurasia" (Eastern Europe and Russia and the middle East) and "Eastasia" (China and India and satellites) world division with permanent "wars" to keep the fears at a high simmer.

A true multipolar world would likely be a good thing, but a sham one to keep the masses worried, that is likely worse than the unipolar world of the late XXth century.

Putin may be a boogeyman, but his moves are strategically very well crafted.
fschmidt

I disagree. This is paranoid conspiracy thinking. Putin is no saint, but he has consistently acted in the interests of Russia, and not in the interest of the globalists. Therefore he is not controlled opposition. The American government is currently the purest form of evil in the world, so the more someone is hated by the American government, the better a person he is. And Putin passes this test with flying colors.
Horrux

fschmidt wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:55 pm I disagree. This is paranoid conspiracy thinking. Putin is no saint, but he has consistently acted in the interests of Russia, and not in the interest of the globalists. Therefore he is not controlled opposition. The American government is currently the purest form of evil in the world, so the more someone is hated by the American government, the better a person he is. And Putin passes this test with flying colors.
Wait, I agree with you. Except that's also what the globalist cabal would have him do if they control him. We don't know and we can't know.
CrystalVulpine

fschmidt wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:55 pm I disagree. This is paranoid conspiracy thinking. Putin is no saint, but he has consistently acted in the interests of Russia, and not in the interest of the globalists. Therefore he is not controlled opposition. The American government is currently the purest form of evil in the world, so the more someone is hated by the American government, the better a person he is. And Putin passes this test with flying colors.
Putin cares about himself, not Russia. He's becoming a dictator and running his country like reddit. Say something he doesn't like and you'll likely be hauled off to the torture camps.

I also realize he acts against the globalists. But this is because he wants to become the globalists.
CrystalVulpine

And I know this doesn't say good things about our world, but the US government, being every bit as evil as you described, is probably the best in the world, maybe even in history.
Horrux

CrystalVulpine wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:54 pm And I know this doesn't say good things about our world, but the US government, being every bit as evil as you described, is probably the best in the world, maybe even in history.
And to think I left saidit.net in order to avoid contact with moronic subhumans.
CrystalVulpine

Horrux wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:03 am And to think I left saidit.net in order to avoid contact with moronic subhumans.
Oh yes, countries where you and everyone within 5 miles of you and their dog get tortured because you had the wrong opinion or criticized the elites or are a monotheist who can't worship the state are SOOOOOO much better than America where the most you'll get is a fine. Try reddit.com if you like that style of governing.
CrystalVulpine

Horrux wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:03 am And to think I left saidit.net in order to avoid contact with moronic subhumans.
Btw, I am also from saidit.net, and so is the owner of this forum. I don't know why you're so surprised that we sound like saidit users.
Horrux

CrystalVulpine wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:00 am Btw, I am also from saidit.net, and so is the owner of this forum. I don't know why you're so surprised that we sound like saidit users.
Don't bro me. Why don't you stick to saidit.net janitorial duties? I hear they need you more than this place. YOU don't sound like saiditers. You sound like the few degenerate subhuman shitheads I left the site to avoid. But you're going to keep harrassing me here, obviously.
CrystalVulpine

Horrux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:45 pm Don't bro me. Why don't you stick to saidit.net janitorial duties? I hear they need you more than this place. YOU don't sound like saiditers. You sound like the few degenerate subhuman shitheads I left the site to avoid. But you're going to keep harrassing me here, obviously.
Not joining the anti-West bandwagon is harassing you and makes me subhuman? You sound like a reddit powermod aka a communist. Like I already told you, if you love that so much why don't you go to reddit.com? Oh right, they probably already disappeared you for some stupid reason.

I cannot help with saidit anymore because I am now banned. Not by the other admins, but by CloudFlare; and I cannot be let back in without also allowing tons of DDOS attacks to shut the site down.
Horrux

CrystalVulpine wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:41 am Not joining the anti-West bandwagon is harassing you and makes me subhuman? You sound like a reddit powermod aka a communist. Like I already told you, if you love that so much why don't you go to reddit.com? Oh right, they probably already disappeared you for some stupid reason.

I cannot help with saidit anymore because I am now banned. Not by the other admins, but by CloudFlare; and I cannot be let back in without also allowing tons of DDOS attacks to shut the site down.
One down, two to go.