What do you guys think is behind all these new UFO whistleblowers suddenly hitting the news?

Phooey

What do you guys think is behind all these new UFO whistleblowers suddenly hitting the news?

What are they up to? Why say these things now? Somebody must have some theories about this, hit me with it, I've got my tinfoil hat strapped on tight
LS2
Site Admin

Re: What do you guys think is behind all these new UFO whistleblowers suddenly hitting the news?

Welcome to this forum! I haven't paid much attention to it, because it's all bullshit anyway. There's always multiple reasons. Perhaps they're planting seeds for a big psy-op later on, but I think that won't happen sooner than 2040. If the current revelations remain unresolved, people will be programmed so they can activate it at any point. Let's say they spew nonsense about UFOs for a few years, then quiet down, and by 2040 they launch the big psy-op. People will think about 2023, and it will seem natural to them that at one point aliens invade Earth. During the plandemic they brought up the Spanish flu so people thought: yeah, these things happen periodically. Furthermore it distracts from important things they want to hide, although it's always difficult to figure out what that is.
Horrux

Re: What do you guys think is behind all these new UFO whistleblowers suddenly hitting the news?

Phooey wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:21 am What are they up to? Why say these things now? Somebody must have some theories about this, hit me with it, I've got my tinfoil hat strapped on tight
I think they're rolling them out earlier than initially planned and the reason for this may well be the post-jab response to the scamdemic. They probably thought the ploy would be good enough for two "pandemics" of lockdowns, shutdowns and fucking up our economies, but it may appear now that one is all they're going to get out of this narrative without getting uprisings. Hence, aliens.

They had "war with aliens" planned for the longest time as the ultimate psyop.
LS2
Site Admin

Horrux wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:26 pm
Phooey wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:21 am What are they up to? Why say these things now? Somebody must have some theories about this, hit me with it, I've got my tinfoil hat strapped on tight
I think they're rolling them out earlier than initially planned and the reason for this may well be the post-jab response to the scamdemic. They probably thought the ploy would be good enough for two "pandemics" of lockdowns, shutdowns and fucking up our economies, but it may appear now that one is all they're going to get out of this narrative without getting uprisings. Hence, aliens.

They had "war with aliens" planned for the longest time as the ultimate psyop.
Hey, Horrux! Long time no see. ;)

But launching it now is too soon, people are still suspicious because the covid narrative didn't quite add up. That's why I'm predicting it to be planned for 2040, because there seems to be a 20 year gap between the big psy-ops. 9/11 was 20 years before the plandemic. In the 80s there was Iran-contra, before that the Kennedy assassination, before that WWII, before that WWI... They have to wait for people to take off their guards again. Also, they're saving their scenarios so they can traumatize a different generation with it, they've already traumatized this one.

I do agree that aliens are the ultimate one in the sense that the end result should be a world gubbermint, but that's also the thing, I don't think that's ready yet.
Horrux

You're right, it's too soon.
WoodyWoodPecker

The UFOs want to kill our leaders and take over the government. Should we let them?
Horrux

Well if we're going to talk about the greater UFO conspiracy, here it comes:

Aliens established contact with the guvmint of the USA in 1947, with continued contact at Area 51. This has resulted in an exchange of technology - for HUMAN GENETIC MATERIAL. This has let the aliens create hybrids which nowadays easily pass for human (not you, Zuckerberg) while still remaining faithful to the alien agenda.

This agenda is to take over governments by replacing "honest" politicians such as JFK with aliens or people who work for them, such as bidet. The goal is to lay waste to mankind (using for example, mRNA technology) and reducing it to an absolute slave race.

The fake alien warfare psy op is just going to be one more step to get all the brainwashed sheeple into prison cities in order to take ABSOLUTE control over them down to the DNA.
LS2
Site Admin

Horrux wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:18 pm Well if we're going to talk about the greater UFO conspiracy, here it comes:

Aliens established contact with the guvmint of the USA in 1947, with continued contact at Area 51. This has resulted in an exchange of technology - for HUMAN GENETIC MATERIAL. This has let the aliens create hybrids which nowadays easily pass for human (not you, Zuckerberg) while still remaining faithful to the alien agenda.

This agenda is to take over governments by replacing "honest" politicians such as JFK with aliens or people who work for them, such as bidet. The goal is to lay waste to mankind (using for example, mRNA technology) and reducing it to an absolute slave race.

The fake alien warfare psy op is just going to be one more step to get all the brainwashed sheeple into prison cities in order to take ABSOLUTE control over them down to the DNA.
{{Citation needed.}}
Horrux

That's original material, no citations possible.
Sirbarksalot

What I want to be the case; we all know the phrase “ beware the military complex”. What could be happening is there are actually whistle blowers trying to bring to light some crazy stuff. The military industrial complex is burying their story’s and only the far right and “conspiracy” outlets are running these stories for more than 1 day. They know what kind of attention it would bring to just kill the whistle blowers as if to say it would bring credibility to their case. The government (not the military industrial complex) the regular government. They are still big old pieces of shit and want to use the whistle blowers to secure large scale funding and they want congressional oversight on these committees they have no access too. I think we are seeing a secret war between governments and are being thrown so many different avenues of storyline we don’t know what to think. So yeah psyops but we are getting leaks of stuff that’s actually happening. Both sides covering their own asses and getting sloppy letting certain details fall through.

What I actually think - bullshit.
Horrux

The Disclosure project is nothing new though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfIetGulZhE

Greer had Air Force Colonels and such people come forward and testify for hours and hours about their experience with aliens and UFOs. High ranking officials of many organizations testified, but the organizations themselves (the air force, for example) did not, somewhat obviously.

Nowadays the Air Force are saying yes there are UFOs. They officially want the info out, but it's been around for at least 24 years! The disclosure project website itself: https://www.disclosureinstitute.org/testimony/