The JFK assassination

LS2
Site Admin

The JFK assassination

ITT we share information about the murder of JFK.

Tags:
LS2
Site Admin

Re: The JFK assassination

Masonry is a clue to the JFK assassination. An article by Steven Hager.

And I've attached a picture about 'coincidences' between the murders of Abraham Lincoln and JFK.
Attachments
lincoln kennedy.jpg
lincoln kennedy.jpg (54.26 KiB) Viewed 466 times
LS2
Site Admin

Re: The JFK assassination

I want to highlight a few things from the above article. First of all, note how it highlights the importance of whistleblower William Morgan. He was the real deal.
Steven Hager wrote:Well, the ensuing outcry over the cover-up unexpectedly reached epidemic proportions creating the first third party in America, the single-issue Anti-Masonic Party, whose goal was to elect anybody to any office but a Mason, and especially police and judges. Among its leaders was John Quincy Adams, one of the more powerful Boston Brahmins.
I've heard of the anti-masonic party, but I didn't know that this was their method. Simply exclude freemasons from all public offices. That seems like a good method.

The comments by Kenneth Curry are also very insightful. In one of them we read:
Kenneth Curry wrote:Retired Robert Trumbull Crowley, once deputy Director for the CIA, admitted to his friend & author Gregory Douglas that he the CIA, FBI, Military Chiefs of Staff & Lyndon B. Johnson were involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. To back it up he gave him a copy of top secret documents, which he kept after he retired, as a result they escaped the shredder. Douglas published these documents in a book in 2002.
I'd heard researchers claim Lyndon B. Johnson was involved, but never saw any evidence. I may have finally found it here. The book in question is called Regicide: the official assassination of John F. Kennedy. I have attached it to this post.
Attachments
Douglas, Gregory - Regicide_ The Official Assassination of John F Kennedy.epub
(318.42 KiB) Downloaded 58 times