My revenge

Anything goes. If there's no forum for your topic, you can post it here and give it the appropriate tag.
Kevin Logan

My revenge

This happened in 2019

I'll tell you guys the story of when I decide to take revenge on a girl who played with my feelings.

I met her at my internship, this little bitch always kept calling me to help her with something, always chatted with me and then after some days, she start to touch me more than usual.

Well, after a while I decided to tell her that I liked her… Bad Mistake! When I found the courage to tell her that I liked her, she drops the bomb that she was going out with some guy for 2 months. Keep in mind that I met her in April and I said that I like her in May, and in this mean time, she said that she was single.

After that, the little bitch started to avoid me, when I tried to talk to her, she only responded with: “ok, hum-hum, yeah”… practically she was shooing me

At first, I got very sad about all this, but then my sadness become anger... I wanted revenge!

I started to stalk her in various social media in order to collect photos of her, then I created a fake account of her in a dating site, and then I started to talk with several men… old men, fat men, ugly men… basically incels. After a little conversation with them, I gave them her phone number (I knew her phone number, because the people in my internship had a group on whatssap). After a few hours, I saw that she was complaining in both her instagram and our whatssap group, that she was hacked and that there are a lot of strange men texting her.

Not satisfied, I created another fake account of her, but this time it was on a different site, more oriented to casual sex. Well, I did the same thing, only talking to not very attractive men, but this time I wanted to cause more damage. I spoke to them that I was into exhibitionism and voyeurism, and then I asked them if they agree in a deal. When they asked what was the deal, I would said the following: “I will send my number… your first message to me will be a picture of your dick, and then I will send my nude… We gonna exchanging nudes and talking dirty to with each other… and that maybe after a while ... maybe we could meet

Believe it or not, it worked! She said in our group that there were guys sending her dick pics. I was laughing non-stop. My plan was a success!

However she discovered one of the fakes accounts, probably one of the guys told her that someone was impersonating her. I deleted both accounts just in case, since she said that she was going to the police station next day.

Fun fact: It took her all day to realize it that she wasn’t hacked, just had her personal information exposed.