Predictive programming

LS2
Site Admin

Predictive programming

I think a lot of predictive programming remains undocumented. I saw Isle of Dogs where there's a dog flu pandemic and all the dogs are banished to an island, and a girl announces her 'conspiracy theory' that the government was suppressing medicines. It's so similar to how the covid plandemic played out (by design). Here's a clip. What I like is how the 'conspiracy theorists' are actually the good guys in this movie.

Have you spotted any predictive programming in movies or elsewhere?
noneofyourbizzness

Re: Predictive programming

I think you can read more on predictive programming by reading Black Swan by nassim taleb. It's a mind blower.
Horrux

I can't figure this shit out. Somebody makes fiction, then somebody else says, "hey that's a great idea, let's make it reality"?

Or...

Somebody wants people to accept something, so he shops around for a fiction writer to tell the story beforehand, but we never ever hear about any of that part? Meaning, it's ghost-written and the ghost is killed off or something?

Or...

It's a mind fucking bender, help me out here.
LS2
Site Admin

Horrux wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:39 pm I can't figure this shit out. Somebody makes fiction, then somebody else says, "hey that's a great idea, let's make it reality"?

Or...

Somebody wants people to accept something, so he shops around for a fiction writer to tell the story beforehand, but we never ever hear about any of that part? Meaning, it's ghost-written and the ghost is killed off or something?

Or...

It's a mind fucking bender, help me out here.
Here's how I imagine it: the illuminati come up with a psy-op, and they put it in Hollywood productions in the preceding years. In this case the writer is Wes Anderson himself, so either he'd have to be a higher rank freemason, or he was helped by one and it's uncredited. This would check out if there's masonic symbolism in Anderson's filmography. I found one instance, namely the prisoner in The Grand Budapest Hotel:

Check out his left hand.

Last bumped by LS2 on Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:58 pm.